Luke 18 vs. 1 – And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
What are the lessons from this scripture?
- Prayer is a necessity.
- Prayer should be present continuous. 24/7.
- You cannot over pray. But you can under pray.
- Real men are prayer warriors.
- If you are struggling with prayers, then you are still a kindergarten, a boy in the kingdom.
- Prayer strengthens. You can’t faint on the altar of prayer. The more you pray the stronger you are spiritually.
- Prayer is what separates the men from the boys. Prayer is what makes you a victorious Christian.
- Holy spirit, make me a prayer champion in Jesus name.