Psalm 27 vs. 7 – Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalm 121 vs. 1-2 – I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
- The Holy Spirit showed me a revelation on the deliverance power in the blood of Jesus few days ago.
- Somehow, I saw myself drowned to the neck level in a muddy ditch. I could not come out by myself. I hoped people passing by will rescue me, but they all looked at me inside the ditch and decided my situation was hopeless. I saw passersbys shook their heads and walked away in conclusion that I could not be rescued from the ditch.
- I also saw some of my close relations rushed to the scene. I was happy and hoped they would rescue me. My heart fainted when I also saw them retreated and walked away giving up hope on me, and believing I couldn’t be delivered from the ditch.
- Suddenly, I saw that I summoned courage in the muddy ditch where I was drowned and shouted ‘Blood of Jesus’
- Immediately after this shout, I was supernaturally pulled out of the ditch and saved from destruction.
- The Holy Spirit then gave me the message that when your friends and relations forsake you, when everyone has abandoned you, when all hopes for your deliverance and breakthrough is lost, Jesus will appear and rescue you if you cry to him.
- Blood of Jesus, save me.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me
- Blood of Jesus, heal me.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3