Ezekiel 37 vs 11-12
11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’
12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.
What are the lessons of these scriptures?
1. There are physical, spiritual, financial, academical, professional, marital, business etc graves.
2. Those that are dead are buried in physical graves, but there are many that are alive that are in various forms of graves.
3. God is ready to open the graves, bring you out, and restore your fortunes.
What is a grave?
1. A grave is place of hopelessness. Perhaps you are facing hopeless situation today, you are in a grave.
2. A grave is a place people are abandoned and forgotten. Perhaps your friends are relations have cut you off, abandoned you and forgotten you in afflictions, then you are in a grave.
3. A grave is a place of dryness. Has your income, finances, womb, health, marriage, job etc dried up suddenly and unexpectedly? Then you are in a grave.
4. A grave is a place of deadness. Are there dead things in your life, though you are still alive? Is any part of your body dead, your marriage dead, your businesses dead? ….then you are in a grave.
5. A grave is a burial ground, where destinies are buried and sealed. Perhaps your talent, blessings, star, etc is not manifesting, then you are in a grave.
How to come out of graves?
1. Be born again and serve God.
2. Cry to God in prayer and fasting.
3. Stand on the word of God.
4. Prophecy against the graves, in the order and spirit of Prophet Ezekiel.
1. Graves that have swallowed my job, marriage, husband, wife, money, health, salvation etc…open up and vomit me now in Jesus name.
2. Graves prepared to swallow me, be covered with the blood of Jesus.
3. Graves in my family and household, you shall not swallow me in Jesus name.
4. Jesus of Nazareth release me from graves of poverty and sicknesses.
5. My star and fortunes, come out of the graves in Jesus name.
6. I prophecy against the graves of sudden death, delayed marriage, etc set me free in Jesus name.