Genesis 15 vs 13-14
13 Then He said to Abram: “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years. 14 And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions.
- Every deliverance is preceded by divine judgement, and every divine judgement is followed by divine breakthrough.
- You will not experience deliverance until God executes judgement upon the powers that hold you bondage.
- Once God judges your oppressors, your breakthrough is at the corner.
- You therefore need to say judgemental prayers against the Spiritual powers, principalities, rulers of darkness, and powers of this dark world, unless you invoke the weapons of warfare to judge you oppressors, unless you command your pharaohs to perish, unless you command your Haman to be hanged, unless you behead the Goliaths confronting you in the order of David, and unless the Herod that wants to kill you dies in the order of the Biblical Herod that wanted to kill Jesus, you may not achieve deliverance and breakthroughs
- O God of Abraham judge the Pharaohs of my breakthroughs in Jesus name
- O God of David, let the Goliath confronting my destiny be beheaded in Jesus name.
- Those killing my marriage, killing my health , killing my finances, shall die in the order of Haman in Jesus name.
- Herods assigned to kill my star, receive the judgement of God in Jesus name
- Sword of God, appear and fight for me in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi firstname.lastname@example.org +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3