2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
- God does not expect your best friend to be an unbeliever?
- God does not expect your business partners to be unbelievers?
- God does not expect you to get a husband or wife outside the Church.
- God does not expect your confidants to be non-Christians.
- While Christians should demonstrate the love of God to non-Christians, this passage simply means Christians should not have any close relationship with non-Christians?
- Iron sharpened Iron– Proverbs 27 vs 17. Close fellowship and communion with an unbeliever will not improve your Christian growth and development. Your ideas, tastes, life styles, attractions, etc would be different.
- Do not be too close with anyone that does not believe in the God you believe.
Prayer: Strange friends in my life, in the life of my husband/wife, children, be cut off in Jesus name.
Babatope Babalobi: + 2348035897435 email@example.com
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3