1 Samuel 2 vs 6: The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.
1. The God is a killer of bad things, He also has resurrection power; He destroys evils, yet He promotes His children,.
2. There are some things the Lord has to kill in your life, and there are some things the Lord has to make alive in your destiny.
3. There are some bad things the Lord has to bring down in your life, in the same way there are some areas of your life, He has to bring you up.
4. As you pray these prayers, the Lord of Hannah shall kill what he needs to kill, bring down to the grave what needs to go into the grave, make alive what needs to be resurrected, and bring up good things that are dead in your life in Jesus name
God as a killer
• O God of Hannah, kill my poverty, kill my sicknesses, kill my failures, kill my problems, kill my flesh and carnal lust, and kill sins in my life in Jesus name.
• O God of Hannah, kill pharaohs of my breakthroughs, kill the Goliaths sponsoring my problems, kill the Herods who want me dead, kill the strongman saying No to my breakthroughs, and kill those who are killing my life in Jesus name.
God the resurrection and life
• Resurrection power of Jesus touch my business, touch my marriage, touch my womb, touch my bank accounts, touch my brain, touch my wounds, and touch my destiny in Jesus name
• My dead virtues, dead talents, dead gifts, dead business, dead ministry, and dead destiny come alive in Jesus name
God as a destroyer
• I command those calling me to the grave, spirits husbands/wives harassing me, and messengers of death assigned to kill me, to be swallowed by the grave in Jesus name
• I destroy the strongholds of my enemies in Jesus name
God the promoter
• I receive sudden promotion in Jesus name. My position of honour appear without struggle in Jesus name.
• O God of Daniel, promote my business, my ministry, my spiritual life, my job, my children, my husband, my family, and my life in Jesus name