Read Daniel 3
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego faced the option of worshiping Satan and live; or refuse to worship Satan and be put burnt to death. They opted for the latter and God intervened and they ended being promoted.
What lessons can we learn from the story?
1. There is power in dedication. King Nebuchadnezzar organised a big ceremony and decided to dedicate his image god. Christians should learn to dedicate every of their belongings to the living God with pomp and pageantry.
• I cancel every evil dedication on your life and properties and rededicate your life, family, and businesses to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in Jesus name
2. You should learn to worship God with all kinds of instruments. King Nebuchadnezzar brought out cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer and all kinds of musical instruments to worship idol god. How are we worshiping the living God today?
3. Don’t be ashamed to invite or bring your friends to Christ. Open your mouth and tell your friends about Jesus. Nebuchadnezzar brought all his associates to worship an image. He brought Princes, Governors, Captains, Judges, Counsellors, Sheriffs and Rulers of all the Provinces. How many of your colleagues, friends, business partners, associates, relations have you brought to Christ this year?
4. Don’t join the mob to do evil. Avoid negative peer pressure. Stand alone with God instead of joining the multitude to worship devil. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego decided to stand alone and apart from their colleagues – Judges, Princes, Treasurers, Sheriffs etc. who bowed to Satan
5. Be bold and courageous once you are on the right path. Don’t compromise your righteousness out of fear. Stand on what is right even if you are the only one standing.
6. Fear God, not the king. Fear God but honour the king. The three Jews decided to disobey the king’s order and please God rather than obeying the king’s order and displease God. Evil decrees that are contrary to the Bible should not be obeyed.
7. Hold on to God even to the point of death. The three Jews knew whom they believe and were ready to sacrifice their lives rather than deny their faith. How well do you trust God? How strong is your faith in Him?
8. If you hold on to God, He will fight for you. The man that threw Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego into fire were all killed, while Jesus appeared inside the fire to protect his servants.
9. Jesus is always with you in your crises. Jesus appeared inside the fire to prevent his servants from becoming hurt. Jesus is appearing in the fire of a reader of this message today.
10. Unbelievers shall be converted to Christianity when you trust in God. Nebuchadnezzar became an Evangelist when he saw the power of faith.
11. There is a God in heaven who can change the evil decrees. Even Nebuchadnezzar confessed that the Almighty God has changed his word, only the Word of God changeth not.
12. Every test of faith and presentation of righteousness ends in divine promotion. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were meant to be roasted to death but they ended up being promoted.
I refuse to worship Satan!
Jesus, appear in my crises!
Babatope Babalobi + 2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3