1 Corinthians 6 vs 18 : Flee from sexual immorality
There is a sin that is always pursuing you to catch up with you. The Bible does not only ask you to resist it but to practically run away from it. How could you overcome sexual sin?
- Give your life to Christ. Become born again.
- Attend a Bible believing Church where you are taught to live in righteousness and holiness. Dotn be idle, always be in the presence of God.
- Read your Bible daily.
- Pray and fast to mortify and kill your flesh.
- Be determined to make heaven. Be desperate to avoid sin that may lead you to hell. Flee from any person tempting you into a sexual relationship
- Let the fear of God rule you, make up your mind to walk with God.
- Avoid close relationship with the opposite sex except he/she is your wife/hsuband
- Don’t be alone in lonely places with someone that’s not your spouse.
- Cut off worldly friends encouraging you to indulge in illicit sex.
- Occupy your eyes, and ear with godly messages.
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435 firstname.lastname@example.org
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
[gumroad id=”ljzU” type=”embed”]