Listen to the audio of this message here
By Babatope Babalobi
Matthew 13 vs. 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
These are the words of our Lord Jesus Christ and there are several lessons we can learn from this passage:
- The first lesson we learn from this passage is that there is an enemy.
- The second lesson is that the enemy comes when we are sleeping
- The third lesson we learn from this passage is that Christians sleep too much, and that is the greatest lesson from this passage. Jesus Christ describes Christian as men. Men are supposed to watch and pray, Men are supposed to be alert, not sleeping and snoring.
- The third lesson is that enemy comes to pollute and contaminate the spirit of man.
- The fourth lesson is that the enemy comes to…
View original post 2,881 more words