There are many interpretations of first fruits offerings, but Proverbs 2 vs 9 gives more insight into what constitutes first fruits offering. Find below my own interpretation of first frutis.
“Honour the Lord with thy substance and with the first fruits of all thy increase”
- My first fruits is an offering from my salary increase.
- My first fruit is an offering from my new job.
- My first fruits is an offering from a higher profits of my company over a period of time.
- My first fruits is an offering material or monetary from a new business I have just commenced.
- My first fruit is an offering from a new bonus or allowance on my usual salary.
- If a get a new contract higher that my past contracts, or a new job whose salary is higher than my previous jobs, I should pay a first fruit offering from my new income.
- My first fruit is generally an offering from any activity that legitimately increases my financial worth.
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3