Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone- Deuteronomy 34 vs 7.
- This is one particular scripture my family has been standing on recently.
- I just noticed that almost everyone in my household including my eight year old daughter and me is using glasses. Though, the recommended glasses have improved our visual ability, I still uncomfortable that everyone in my household is tied to glasses.
- It is possible to receive the anointing of David, not only for your eye sight, but also for your healing.
- Moses was neither blind not weak at the age of 120. He did not have sicknesses associated with old age. He died in good health and strength.
- As we watch our lifestyle to avoid habits that adversely affect our health, we should also pray for the grace of good health upon Moses.
- I break every covenant with death in Jesus name
- I refuse to inherit blindness from my parents in Jesus name
- I fire back every arrow of blindness in Jesus name.
- I cast out every spirit of sickness and infirmity in Jesus name
- I receive both the grace and anointing for good health in Jesus name
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3