John 1 vs 1-5: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome
By Babatope Babalobi
- These passages are refereeing to Jesus Christ in metaphorical sense.
- Verse 1-Jesus is the Word. Anytime you confess the promises of God, anytime you confess the scriptures, it is Christ speaking.
- Verse 1- Jesus has been from the beginning.
- Verse 1- The existence of Jesus, therefore predates his birth by Mary.
- Verse 1- In the spiritual realm, Jesus has been in existence from the beginning; in the physical realm, Jesus came into existence when he has born in the house of Joseph.
- Verse 1- Jesus is Lord, and God. The scripture is God speaking, therefore stand on it
- Verse 2- Jesus has been with God since the beginning as part of the trinity.
- Verse3- Jesus was not a witness to creation. He is the creator, and the creation. Therefore if you want any thing in your life to be recreated, He is the person to call upon.
- Verse 4- Jesus is the person that gives life, through his blood. If you want healing, He is the right person to call upon.
- Verse 4- Jesus gives light. If your want your star to shine, call on Him.
- Verse 5 – The light of Jesus brightens your life. If you want to shin brighter and brighter, then walk with him
- Verse 5- The power of Satan can never overcome the power of Jesus. Therefore you don’t need to fear the devil. Just cling to Jesus.
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3