9 Shall I bring to birth and not cause to bring forth?” saith the Lord. “Shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb?” saith thy God.- Isaiah 66 vs 9
- This scripture is a prophetic message for this new year.
- It would work for you, if you meditate on it, believe it, internalise, it and stand on it.
- The key works in this scripture are; ‘bring to birth’, bring forth’, and ‘shut the womb’.
- God is the creator of times and seasons, as such He is the person that brings to birth the new year.
- But all of us have entered the new year, and we are expecting the new year to bring forth blessings.
- The scripture is always telling us, that even after God brings forth the year, and its blessings, it is possible for the year to shut up his womb, it is possible for the womb of the year to refuse to release its blessings.
- The spirit of God is telling us again that, God will not allow the enemy to shut the womb of the new year. He shall cause it to open its womb and release your blessings.
- In summary, God that has brought to birth a new year, will bring forth your blessings, and cause every shut womb of your breakthroughs to give birth to your new year expectations in Jesus name
- The year shall vomit your blessings in Jesus name
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3