27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. Isaiah 10 vs 27
- The first lesson from this scripture is that there is a burden to be broken.
- The second lesson from this passage is that there is a yoke to be broken.
- The third lesson from this passage is that, this burden and yoke was not placed on your shoulders and neck respectively by God.
- The fourth lesson from this passage is that, the burden and yokes are breakable, no matter how long or stubborn they are.
- The fifth lesson from this passage is that today is the day of salvation; TODAY is THAT DAY the Bible talks about.
- The sixth lesson about this passage is that burdens and yokes, can only be broken by the ANOINTING, which is the power of God.
- The seventh lesson from this passage is that as you start the new year, you need the anointing, the power of God to break the yokes of witchcraft and the burden of sickness, failures, bareness, debts, poverty, stagnancy, sin, depression, and marital failures.
- As you totally surrender your life to Jesus, and live a holy life, study the word, pray hard, and worship God, the stubborn yokes and burdens shall be broken in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv