Psalm 30 vs 5: His anger lasts only a moment
- Several scriptures in the Bible records God as being angry especially against His enemies and those that disobey him.
- But the goodnews is that His anger lasts only for a moment, and His mercies endureth for ever.
- It seems unbelievable that God could only be angry for just a moment.
- If His anger lasts only for a moment, it means this moment He is angry, the next moment, He is happy with you.
- How long does your anger last?
- For some of us it is a lifetime, for some of us it is for some of us it is a decade, for some of us if is for years, for some of us it is for months, for some of us it is for weeks, for some of us it is for days, for some of us it is for minutes, for some of us it is for seconds.
- If your anger lasts more than a moment, know that you have not met the pass mark.
- Anger that last for a moment may be a disqualification from making heaven.
- May our angers not take us to hell in Jesus name
- May God give us the grace to forgive, the moment we are offended in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3