Isaiah 65 vs 24: And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
- God may not answer your specific prayer because He has given you a response before; and He is wondering why you are praying again on the matter.
- God may not answer you because, He knows you will not like, accept, or believe His response, most likely because you have made up your mind on what to do; and you only want God to rubber stamp your desires.
- God may not answer because of your sin. The prayers of a sinner is an abomination to God.
- God may not answer you because he wants to test your patience. If you want a response in a hurry, He may decide to keep silent to build your patience in patience.
- God may not answer you because he want you to pass through a wilderness or long suffering experience. This will end up building your christian faith and increasing your testimonies.
- God may not answer you because you have not prayed hard enough. You dont only need to ask, you have to seek and knock before your prayers could be answered.
- God may not answer your prayers because he has allowed Satan to block your prayers as a way of testing your trust and faith in Him. As you remain in faith, He will surely answer you
- God may not answer you because he has really answered you before through dreams, visions, a message, or a word; but you could not interpret or discern.
- God may not answer your prayers, because it is not yet the appointed time.
- God may not answer your prayers because, granting your request is against His will or it may lead to your spiritual destruction.
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3