- One cause of disobedience in work place is that people have a wrong notion, a misunderstanding of whom they are serving.
- The Bible says clearly that wherever you are working, whatever you are doing, you are not serving man but Christ.
- Colosians 3 vs 23 says..whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men.
- God is the owner of that office, the owner of that company, the owner of that business….you will be making a mistake by thinking your boss or government is the owner.
- God is going to rate you by your diligence, hard work, sincerity, and honestly at your workplace; and reward you accordingly because ‘ye serve the Lord Christ’ (Vs 24) anywhere you work.
- Decide to work in a way pleasing to God whenever you work from today.
Colossians 3 vs 22-24 KJV
22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3