Read Psalm 10
- Enemies are responsible for troubles (vs 1)
- Enemies are responsible for reinforcing poverty and oppression the poor (vs 2 )
- Dark powers are responsible for evil exchange of glory (vs 3)
- Enemies are anti Christ and oppose the work of God ( vs 4)
- Enemies of your glory are proud, boastful, and haughty.
- Enemies are wicked, deceitful, mischievous, wordily, and fraudulent (vs 7)
- The enemies of your soul are stubborn pursuers and with a goal to steal, kill, and destroy (vs 8)
- The enemies of your soul has set an evil trap (vs 9).
- The enemies secretly conspires with others to cause the fall of the poor (vs 10).
- The enemy oppresses the fatherless and poor (vs 18)
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3
This entry was posted in Deliverance Prayers and tagged babalobi, Babatope Babalobi, babatopebabalobi, Bible study, breakthrough prayers, Christian message, christian prayers, church, Deliverance, deliverance prayers.