Read Psalm 6
- Mercy of God can turn away the anger of God from you (vs 1).
- Mercy of God has cancel the judgement of God from falling on you (vs 1)
- Mercy of God can turn your weakness to strength (vs 2)
- Mercy of God can accelerate Gods blessings in your life. (vs 3)
- Mercy of God would deliver you from all satanic oppression (vs 4)
- Mercy of God would deliver from the pit of death (vs 5)
- Mercy of God would turn your silent tears to joy (vs 6)
- Mercy of God would turn your secret cries to laughter (vs 6)
- Mercy of God would turn put your enemies to shame (vs 8)
- Mercy of God would cause your prayers to be testimonies
Psalm 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O Lord, how long?
4 Return, O Lord, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake.
5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?
6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.
7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.
9 The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.
10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.