Psalm 5 vs 3: In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.
- Morning devotions is a way of saying ‘Good morning’ to God your father and creator.
- God wants to hear your voice, He wants you to fellowship with Him.Doing so early in the morning shows how much you love Him.
- Morning is the beginning of the day, its good to commit the day to God, He who knows all things, where you should go and who you should see.
- Fellowship with God in the morning is another way of saying, ‘Jesus, you are my Lord’, without you I cant achieve anything today!
- The Day is full of evils, morning devotions empowers you to overcome the evils of the day.
- It is better to commit your plans for the day to God before you implement them, than to invite God to solve your challenges after your plans run into troubled waters because you did not seek divine direction.
- Just like a child presents his requests for the day before his father in the morning, God also wants you to present your requests for the day before him early in the morning