Genesis 27 vs 39- 40
39 His father Isaac answered him,“Your dwelling will be away from the earth’s richness, away from the dew of heaven above. You will live by the sword and you will serve your brother. But when you grow restless, you will throw his yoke from off your neck.”
- Esau asked for a blessing, but he ended up receiving what looks looks like a curse from his father.
- His father pronounced that he would him to dwell away from the earth riches, away from the dew of the heaven, and …the most depressing…that Esau would serve his younger brother- Jacob
- However, within these ‘curses’ there is a hidden blessing. If only Esau could grow restless, he could break the dominion of Jacob and receive his liberty.
- The Holy Spirit is asking someone under oppression to become restless today in order to receive deliverance in Jesus name
- I refused to be comfortable with my problems in Jesus name
- I refuse to negotiate with the enemies of my life
- I break every evil dominion over my life in Jesus name
- Yokes of oppression, break in my life in Jesus name
- Sword of God fall on my oppressors in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3