36 Esau said, “Isn’t he rightly named Jacob[a]? This is the second time he has taken advantage of me: He took my birthright, and now he’s taken my blessing!” Then he asked, “Haven’t you reserved any blessing for me?” Genesis 27 vs 36
- Jacob deceitfully stole Esaus blessings.
- Several peoples virtues, talents, glories, and destiny have been stolen by household enemies.
- In some cases, these people are close relations- blood brothers, sisters, uncles, cousin etc who have used evil powers to exchange your glory.
- You need to rise us and claim your stolen blessings
- I recover back my stolen blessings.
- I withdraw my stolen virtues from witchcraft cage
- I retrieve back my stolen blessings
- Powers that have swallowed my prosperity, vomit it and die in Jesus name
- Every Jacob in my family life, be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name
Babatope Babalobi +2348035897435
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3