It’s time for your prosperity! Poverty is not ordained by God. Its your destiny to be prosperous. You need to tackle the spirit of poverty and pray for financial restoration in Jesus name
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
1 John 1 vs 2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth
Three lessons from this passage
- You are loved by God
- It is God’s wish that you are prosperous
- Prosperity means financial breakthrough, good health, and eternal salvation
Why Am I poor?
- Poor or evil family background
- Low education qualification
- Geographical location
- Poor time management
- Unbelief and Procrastination
- Activities of the Devourer- due to failure to pay tithes
- Bad Political Governance/Leadership
- Evil spiritual background- curses, evil covenants, evil names
- The Devil
How can I become rich?
- High education and certification-Professionalism
- Networking- being helped by friends, associates, godfathers etc
- Hard work- pays sooner or later.
- Invention- start something new and get the patent.
- Starting a biz- it will grow by the years.
- Business sense- being biz minded and money wise.
- Investment sense- invest more than you consume.
- Marriage- a responsible and prosperous spouse will help the partner.
- Service to God- He is a rewarder of those that diligently serve him. Are you serving Him now?
- Pray and fast to break the yoke of poverty
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3