The Bible describes the tongue as a fire. How do we tame the tongue so that its fire does not consume us?
Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
Read James 3.
- Use your tongue to bless (vs. 10)
- Use your tongue to say sweet and positive words alone (vs. 11)
- Use your tongue to release wise words to settle quarrels and make peace (vs. 18)
- Use your tongue to spread holiness (vs. 18)
- Use your tongue to say the truth (vs. 17)
- Use your tongue to glorify God with mercy, impartiality and meekness (vs. 17)
- Let your tongue portray you as a Christian (vs. 18)
- I tame my tongue in Jesus name.
App for BB phones: http://goo.gl/HJcXqF
App for Android phones/iOS: http://goo.gl/bwCKv3