The common argument by atheists is that if there is really a God, then we should not have evils in this world. The existence of evil in the world is not prove of Gods non existence, but a proof of the wickedness of men that he has allowed to choose between evil and good, according to their consciences.
Genesis 1 vs. 31 – Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
- The word of God makes us to realise that all things God created are good
- God does not create evil but allows evil to happen to anyone that challenges His powers and disobeyed His laws. Even this is after a lot of rebukes, warnings, and mercies.
- If you see any evil around you or experience any evil, know surely that this is from the devil not from God
- God created Satan, the author of all evils. And God at times allow Satan to afflict Christians as a test of faith.
- In many other cases, the sin of men and women make them open to various attacks by Satan
- You need to stand against any evil, reject it, cancel it and pray against it
- Don’t allow yourself to be cheated by the devil who sponsors and spreads evil.
- No everything that happens is ordained by God.
- Every good thing that happens to you may be natural, the result of your human effort or by divine providence.
- Everything evil thing that happens to you maybe as a result of your own mistakes or failures, punishment for sin, or sponsored by Satan as an affliction.
- The most important thing is that if you are a child of God and your ways are right before God, No evil shall happen to you apart from occasional afflictions which you can bear- to test your faith and make you a stronger Christian.
- I rebuke and speak against every evil works against your life in Jesus name
- Let goodness and mercy pursue you daily in Jesus name.