Does Bible support the wearing of earrings? 1 Timothy 2 vs. 9 – in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, Bible encourages Christian women to wear Modest apparel
- Bible discourages Christian women from wearing expensive make ups
- The Bible does not give a blanket ban on wearing of earrings
- The key word is Modesty
- You may wear earrings to distinguish you as woman, rather than with the intent of being extravagant or ostentatious on fashionable.
- What is your motivation for wearing earrings?
- I kill my flesh in Jesus name.