Colossian 3 vs. 18-20 – 18 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.20 Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
- Wives accept the authority of the husband and accepts he takes the final decisions
- Wives obey your husband as you would obey the Lord
- Husband love your wife indeed and in truth, which means you should care for her and avoid hurting her.
- Children obey the instructions of your parents as this makes God happy towards you.
- Fathers don’t abuse or over burden your children
- Spirit of God, take over my home in Jesus name.
Subscribe FB Podcasts Books Twitter Donate Black Berry Pin: 286431e3