I Thessalonians 4 vs. 15- 18 – 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
- Jesus shall come physically.
- He shall not come quietly, the bible says he descend from Heaven with a shout.
- He shall not reach the earth, but remain in the air.
- When Jesus comes for the second time, all born again Christians that shall rise up from their graves.
- All born again Christians still alive, shall be caught up and meet him in the air.
- Then we shall be with him for ever and ever.