Follow these simple tips to live a holier life as a Christian. Remember without holiness, no supposed Christian can see the Lord
Read Ephesians 5
- Walk in love -Ephesians 5 vs. 1 – Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
- Avoid fornication -Ephesians 5 vs. 3 – But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
- Avoid idolatry – Ephesians 5 vs. 5 – For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
- Rebuke idolatry – Ephesians 5 vs. 11 – And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
- Avoid drunkenness – Ephesians 5 vs. 18 – And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
Subscribe FB Podcasts Books Twitter Donate Black Berry Pin: 286431e3