Read 2 Corinthians 11 vs 23- 33
- He received 40 stripes five times for preaching the gospel.
- He was imprisoned several times for carrying the cross.
- He was beaten with rods three times.
- He as stoned once, and his accusers thought he died, but he miraculously survived.
- He suffered ship wreck thrice during his missionary journeys.
- He spent 24 hours in the deep of the waters once.
- He suffered many dangers and risks on the sea, in the hands of robbers, by fellow Hebrews, in the wilderness, on the sea, and among unbelievers.
- He went for many days without water and food, not because he was fasting but there was no food or water to drink.
- He was always on marathon fasts
- He was always on the road and exposed to extremes of weather- cold and hot.
- He still managed to work and sent offerings to the churches.
- He suffered weaknesses as a result of his afflictions.
- He suffered sicknesses as a result of his afflictions.
- He was once imprisoned in Damascus, and he escaped through a window by a basket.
- I receive the passion for souls in Jesus name.