2 Corinthians 10 vs 3- 6 – 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
- Spiritual warfare is about things of the spirit, not things of the world.
- Spiritual warfare is not about praying against persons or Individuals.
- You cannot achieve victory in spiritual warfare if you use your strength and understanding
- You must absolutely rely on the spirit of God and the power of God to achieve victory in spiritual warfare.
- There are mighty strongholds, and this can only be pulled down by spiritual warfare.
- There are powers that even challenges the authority of God, and this has to be subdued in spiritual warfare.
- The spirit of disobedience is anti Christ, and this also has to be subdued in spiritual warfare.
- Holy Spirit, open my spiritual eyes in Jesus name.