1 Corinthians 15 vs. 33 – Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”
What is evil communications?
- Listening to worldly music – music that does not glorify God, but glorifies men, sex, romance and money.
- Participating and listening to obscene or vulgar discussions
- Watching action, violent or thrillers movies that does not glorify God
- Watching shows or movies where idolatry is practiced
- Listening to radio or television programmes that is profane and celebrate sin.
- Listening, saying or wearing clinches, idioms, signs, proverb, acronyms, symbols, sayings that sin.
- Wearing ungodly or sexually provocative dress or clothes.