1 Corinthian 14 vs. 33-35– 33 For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.34 Let your[d] women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. 35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
- Paul forbade women to speak in church but he did not forbid them to preach
- Speaking in church means gossiping, raising controversies, causing dissensions, causing arguments, tautology, and causing unnecessary debate.
- Preaching means sharing the word of God to win souls as commanded by Jesus.
- The Bible forbade men and women to speak in church to cause confusion
- The Bible does not forbade men and women to preach to win souls.