1. Don’t defile your body with sin – Romans 12 vs. 1 – I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
2. Follow the word and not the world – Romans 12 vs. 2 – 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3. Be humble – Romans 12 vs. 3 – For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.
4. Love others from your heart – Romans 12 vs. 9 –Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
5. Flee from sin – Romans 12 vs. 9 – Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
6. Love your neighbour –Romans 12 vs.9 – Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.
7. Don’t take revenge – Romans 12 vs. 19 – Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord.
8. Love your enemies – Romans 12 vs. 20–Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him;If he is thirsty, give him a drink;For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.
9. Do good to your friends and enemies – Romans 12 vs. 21 – Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3