Matthew 1 vs. 21:- And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from the sins
What Christmas is not
- Christmas is not a time for worldly partying, indulging in reveling, and ungodly feasts.
- Christmas is not a time to be spent in discos, Pubs, and Night clubs.
- Christmas is not a time to be spent solely in holidaying, embarking on pleasure trips, safaris, and tourism.
- Christmas is not a time to be spent solely in making bon fires, or displaying lightings and knockouts.
- Christmas is not a time to be spent indulging in sexual orgies, drunkenness, and smoking.
- Christmas is not to be spent drinking beer and alcohols.
- Christmas should not be spent solely in decorating streets, offices and homes, purchasing expensive dresses, or Christmas trees and souvenirs.
- Christmas is not a fashion show.
- Christmas is not a time for overeating.
- Christmas is not for mere exchange of cards
- Christmas is not a time to be spent only in attending Father Christmas shows and grottos
Matthew 1 vs. 21: – And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus; for he shall save his people from the sins
What Christmas is
- A time to read the Bible and get better understanding of the story and significance of the birth of Jesus Christ.
- Time to fully understand who Jesus is, and his ministry.
- Time to become a Christian by accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
- Time for recommitment and rededication to Christian life of holiness and righteousness.
- Time for genuine repentance.
- Time to demonstrate the love of Christ for those in need, by sharing gifs and paying visits.
- Time to fellowship with other Christians in Churches, attend Christmas Carols, and related activities.
- Time to declare a Prayer season and talk to God in Prayers.
- Time to preach the gospel to those that are unsaved.
- Time to visit Jerusalem and visit the historical footprints of Jesus Christ.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3