John 8 vs. 12
I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Are you for Christmas light? There is a light that illuminates not only your homes but your lire. There is a light that would be useful for you not only during the Christmas season but throughout the year.
Jesus says he is the light of the world. This is a powerful self testimony from a person whose birth causes the world to stand still on the 25th of December of every year, and whose message changed the destiny of the whole world.
When Jesus calls himself the light of the world, what does it means?
1. It means, he is the only one and only through his name could anyone overcome all works of darkness such as sickness, crime, wars, assassinations, sins, abortions, homosexuality, and greed.
2. It means he is the person that gives you life, and if you reject him, you will become a victim of Satan.
3. Jesus is the light of the world, because only belief in his name can guarantee you a place in heaven, otherwise you are doomed to darkness which symbolizes hell.
The everlasting light of this world is calling you to salvation this Christmas. As you decorate your homes and offices with Christmas lights that shine and blinkers, it is also more important that you decorate your life with the light of light that never fades or dims.
Jesus is the Christmas light. The best decision you can made in your life is to invite him to your life. There are countless testimonies of his works of wonders in the life of people that have accepted him and invited him to light their lives.
If you have not accepted Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour, then you are still walking in darkness. But you can decide to change now by saying this simple prayer.
Jesus, I acknowledge you as the Christ, the messiah who was born to set me from my sins. I accept you as my Lord and Saviour today and invite your light to come into my life this Christmas in Jesus name. I am born again in Jesus name.
1. Light of God, brighten my life now in Jesus name.
2. Every darkness in my life, fade away by the power in the name of Jesus.
3. I withdraw my life from the path of darkness unto light in Jesus name.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3