Acts 17 vs. 11 – These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
- There is a difference between reading the Bible like a novel and searching the scriptures.
- There is also a difference between reading the Bible like a novel and meditating on the word of God.
- To read the Bible with understanding, you need to read it carefully and cautiously, relate the experiences to life situations, use commentaries and references to get a deeper understanding, and consult online or offline resources to search for meanings of unclear passages.
- Most importantly, you should not read the Bible on and off, the people of Berea searched the Bible daily; You should develop a daily plan for Bible study.
- I receive the passion for Christ in Jesus name