Acts 16 vs. 25- 26 – 25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.
1. The midnight is a period of intense satanic activity and operations.
2. The midnight is the high satanic traffic and holds in the heavenlies.
3. The midnight is the period Christians are weak most in their defenses, and in warfare you strike the enemy unexpectedly. As such Christians should attack at midnight.
4. The midnight is time dark powers hold meetings, as such it is best to strike the enemy when its camp is full.
5. The midnight is the time for evil decrees are issued and evil communiques are circulated; as such it is best to cancel the evil resolutions before they are implemented.