Acts 12 vs. 5- 7, 12 – 5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him. 6 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. 7 And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
12 And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.
Lessons from the deliverance of Saint Peter from prison.
1. Every Christian is bound to face persecutions.
2. The power of God is available to free you from persecutions.
3. Prayer is the key to achieve deliverance.
4. If you are doing the work of God, you need the church to back you up with prayers.
5. Don’t stop praying until you have received your deliverance.
6. Prayers will provoke angelic assistance to deliver you.
7. You need the power of God to break every chain of the enemy over your life.
8. God is the deliverer.