Acts 10 vs 35 – But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.
- Is salvation meant for anyone from any nation of God has decided beforehand those to be saved?
- Is there a prepared list for the elect or any one can still make heaven?
- In the passage above, the Bible says any person in every nation would be saved if he/she is God fearing and righteous.
- Do not be deceived, your salvation is in your hands
- I refuse to be condemned to hell.
- I am condemned to heaven in Jesus name