Isaiah 5 vs. 14
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
- It never satisfies.
- It is always hungry for the soul of men.
- It can never be overfilled.
- It occupies an immeasurable space.
- It does not honor the rich and mighty of the earth.
- It consumes people in millions.
- Its depth, height and breath cannot be measured.
- It has a mouth.
- It expands to accommodate more souls.
- It is disrespectful of the glory of sinners.
I shall not end up in hell in Jesus name.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3