Read Proverbs 31 vs. 10-31
- She is invaluable.
- She is trustworthy.
- Wins the heart of her husband.
- She is not idle, nor slothful.
- An asset for her husband.
- Industrious and enterprising.
- A good cook.
- Good investor.
- Loves her family.
- Good planner.
- Has foresight and vision.
- Not proud, loves the poor.
- Provides the needs of her husband.
- Neat, elegant and charming.
- Not a full time house wife, but a good business woman.
- Not a talkative or gossip.
- Speaks with grace and wisdom.
- Loved by her children and husband.
- Fears the Lord.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3