Proverbs 16 vs. 7
When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- There are two types of enemies – physical and spiritual
- The physical enemies are human beings that may be doing wickedness against us.
- The spiritual enemies are spirit beings, the principalities, powers, demons, rulers of darkness.
- If your ways are pleasing to God, He will make the physical enemies to be at peace with you.
- Spiritual enemies can never be at peace with you as this is contrary to their divine assignment to persecute Christians.
Revelations 12 vs. 12-14
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3