Proverbs 20 vs. 1
Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
- There is no passage in the Bible that expressly forbids drinking of wine or any alcoholic drink.
- But there are several passages that warn about the dangers of drinking wine and alcoholic drinks.
- It is widely known that any alcoholic drink can be intoxicating particularly if drank in large quantities.
- Also most of the people that are habitual drinkers or drunkards today, started by drinking in small quantities.
- It is also generally known that habitual drinkers of alcoholic drinks suffer ailments resulting from damage of their organs.
- Drinking is also a major drain of household incomes.
- Drinking joints such as Clubs, Pubs and Bars, are also associated with several other ungodly activities such as crime, violence, profane discussions and sexual orgies.
- It is therefore wiser to flee from drinking rather that indulging in this habit, no matter the level of your moderation.
You Bacchus, god of drinks, I cast you out of my life in Jesus name
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3