By Babatope Babatope
Psalm 75 vs. 6&7- For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
- You can achieve success by merit or by hard work, but it is sweeter when you achieve success by the favor of God. In this New Year, I encourage you to adopt the tragedy of King David who knew very well that God help people to succeed.
My prayer for you this year is that God shall open door for you where you did not knock, that you will enter into good opportunities from unexpected matters, and that you will reap where you did not sow.
There is something called Divine Connection, God divinely connect, He divinely help, and He divinely promote. If you study the Bible carefully, you will discover how hopeless cases are turned into opportunities through the supernatural intervention by God.
Moses is a typical case study, few months after his birth he was dumped at the river side by his mother because Pharaoh has issued a degree that all male sons in the Israelite should be killed. However, God because the daughter of that same Pharaoh to visit River Nile around the same time where she saw baby Moses crying by the river side and she eventually adopted him. Baby Moses who would have died by the river side eventually became the adopted son of a princess. Baby Moses who was crying by the Shaw of River Nile in one moment started to live in a palace in another moment.
As you hold on to the God of Moses, every hopeless situation in your life shall turn around and you shall move from the valley of life to the mountain top in Jesus name.
- What do you say of Joseph who was thrown into a pit, and later sold into slavery? But God intervene and connected him in the land of slavery to an officer of King Pharaoh; when he fell out of favor and was imprisoned, God visited him in the prison and he took him from the prison to the palace.
Joseph is a classic example of how God can turn the greatest adversities in life into promotion. Joseph moved from slavery into prison and from prison into palace. As long as you hold on to the character of Joseph, every situation in your life shall work out for good in Jesus name, and God shall turn your demotion into promotion in Jesus name.
- What do we say of David who was called from the field where he was looking after sheep and anointed the King of Israel? David was forgotten in the field when Samuel asked the father of David to present his children, all the seven brothers of David were presented, but David was not remembered.
I pray for you today that though the world has forgotten you today, but God will remember you and He will send for you to come and occupy the position God has prepared for you.
- The story of Elijah and the widow of Zarapath is another typical story of divine connection, even during famine God has prepared the widow of Zarapath to take care of Elijah and persuaded that as we hold on to God within the storms of life, God will prepare people to help and meet all your needs.
- Neman, the leprous general was also divinely connected to a little maid who gave him information on how he could receive his healing through a man of God.
All this shows that God is the lifter of men and as you lift up your eyes to that God this year, you shall experience divine intervention in your situation in Jesus name.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3