And God’s anger was kindled because he went: and the angel of the LORD stood in the way for an adversary against him. Now he was riding upon his ass, and his two servants were with him.
- The offence of Balam seems to be his refusal to follow the simple instructions of God.
- God gave him an instruction not to pray for Ballak, but Balaam was enticed by the silver and gold Balak promised to give him.
- He kept asking God whether he should go and pray for Balak, despite God’s clear instruction for him not to do so.
- For his disobedience, Balaam foot was crushed to the wall by his ass.
- Sometimes God answers our prayer, but because the answers are not the one we desire, we keep asking Him for another answer.
- God will therefore either ignore our prayers or give us the answer we want.
O God, your will, not my will in Jesus name
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3