There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: And God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
By Babatope Babalobi email@example.com +2348035897435
- The first and most important thing is your self will and determination. You must be willing to come out of masturbation and lead a normal sexual life in a marriage. So settle it in your mind and develop a strong desire to quit masturbation and other sex sins.
- You may need to change your friends. Most people are introduced into masturbation by friends and peers. If your friends are into masturbation, you need to drop them in order to drop their habits.
- The Bible says evil communications corrupts good morals. Censor your ears and eyes, and watch what your look or listen to. If you are fond of listening to music or films that are full of sexual overtones, then the spirit of sex will be influencing and controlling your mind.
- Feed your spirit. Every sexual act feeds the body. The spirit feeds on the word of God while the body feeds on carnal desires. If you on fire spiritually, you are likely to think more of spiritual things rather than carnal things. Read the Bible, fast and pray. Fellowship with believers.
- Be attached with your spouse. The Bible says it is better to get married than to engage in fornication. If you are a person that has a large sexual appetite, then it is better you get married and always ensure your nature of job does not separate you from your spouse for a long time.
- Expose your weaknesses. Evil thrives in secrecy. Share your sexual weaknesses with your Parents, Guardians, Counselors and Church leaders and ask them to pray for you.
Black Berry Pin: 286431e3