This message is unusual and it is meant for people facing or experiencing unusual occurrences. This message is desperate and it is directed for someone in a desperate situation earnestly seeking spiritual intervention. This message is out of the ordinary and it is meant for someone that is facing evil attacks from the pit of hell and requires supernatural spiritual intervention.
This message is not meant for lazy Christians or bench warming Christians; neither is it meant for show biz Christians, who erroneously believe that Christianity is like the paparazzi.
This message is meant for Christians who are facing long term, chronic, endemic problems that have hitherto defied prayers, fasting and healing. The problems may be illness, bareness, joblessness, stagnation, and any manifestation of failures.
But the peculiar characteristics of the problem are that it must have been long term, stubborn, and unyielding. Brethren, if the stubbornness of your problems has ever led you to silently ask in your mind whether God really exists, then this message is for you.
However, if you erroneously believe that because you are born again and that Jesus had died for you, you will not have any problems in life, then this message is not for you. More so, if you foolishly believe that your present afflictions as a Christian are God ordained, then you may not read this message further.
The enemy must die.
I received inspiration to write this sermon from a sms text I received from a friend, who had cancer of the brain for the past few years. He was actually on the verge of death a couple of years ago, but God delivered him, but his healing is yet complete.
He sent a sms to me thus: “Got insight yesterday for complete cancer healing, Pray along with me please for divine surgery in this 2007, to cut off from my life, family and ministry, every attached human cancer, Amen”
I immediately sent a sms message to him counseling thus : ”There is a time for everything. This is the time for your healing in Jesus name. If I am a man of God, let fire fall and consume every growth in your body”.
But my beloved brethren fully knew endemic nature of the long term agony and affliction he is passing through, and knows that while it is good for fire to fall, then something more serious that falling fire had to occur before his deliverance is complete.
After all, Elijah not only commanded fire to fall, but physically slaughtered the idolatrous prophets of Ball with the sword in the brook of Kishon (1Kings 18 vs. 1-40) before the land could be wiped of evil.
The brethren knew he needed a more desperate and permanent solution. A solution that will ensure that the Cancerous growth is wiped off forever so that he could enjoy the peace and prosperity that God ordained for him. He then responded to my prayer thus: “Amen.
Please the prayer emphasis is a divine cutting of the HUMAN BEINGS (emphasis his) attached as cancer to my destiny, family, life and ministry.”
I was troubled and excited when I received this message. Troubled because of the height of the Brethren affliction, but excited because unlike many others who are in a similar boat, he knows the spiritual solution to his problems- that The enemy Must Die before he could enjoy peace and healing.
Are you facing some stubborn problems that seemed to have defied spiritual or human solution? Then someone must die before the solution can manifest. Are you facing oppression, or experiencing wickedness and desiring deliverance?
Have you been crying silently or loudly to God and you are almost believing God is not there or if he is, He had ignored you? The simple fact is that the powers behind your problems need to die before your deliverance can manifest.
There are various Biblical stories that buttress this position.
Exodus 3 vs. 7-10: “And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are of Egypt, and have cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey…
.Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt”
There are several lessons that could be learnt from this passage.
- God knows his children are facing some affliction and knows their sorrows.
- God is not deaf, but in fact hears your cries and prayers.
- God is capable of delivering his people from any affliction, and in fact he is now ready to deliver you.
- Prosperity will follow you deliverance, as God will take you to a land described as flowing with milk and honey.
- There is a ‘Pharaoh’ or ‘Egyptian’ troubling your life and God is sending an Angelic ‘Moses’ to trouble him and bring you out of his oppression.
Exodus 14 vs. 13-30:“Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever…thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore”
What are the additional lessons that we can learn from this passage?
- Do not be afraid that your afflictions will consume you. This Sermon is not meant to pump fear into you either, but to spur you into action for your deliverance.
- You afflictions will not last your life time and your days of sorrows will soon be forgotten.
- You will soon see with your own eyes the dead bodies of the Powers behind your afflictions.
Let us consider another passage to drive this message down. In Mathew chapter 2, we see that Herod was troubled when he heard about the birth of Jesus the Christ, and he sought to kill him. As a matter of fact, when he failed to trace the physical location of Jesus Christ, he callously ordered that all children below the ages of two should be slaughtered in a desperate attempt to track down the Messiah.
Mathew 2 vs.1- 3: Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the King, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem. Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. When Herod the King had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him
Matthew 2 vs. 13: And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt; and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
Matthew 2 vs. 16: Then Herod, when he saw he was mocked, of the wise men, was exceedingly wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and all in all the coasts thereof, from tow years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Matthew 2 vs. 19: But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother; and go into the land of Israel: for they are dead which sought the young child’s life”
Pray this prayer before you continue reading: Every power seeking my life, I pronounce you death in Jesus name.
What additional lessons could be leant from the story of Herod’s desperate attempt to destroy the life and ministry of the Lord Jesus?
- There is a Herod seeking your life. No Christian is immune from afflictions. If Jesus the Lord was sought to be killed, then there is a Herod that is seeking to kill and destroy your destiny.
- You need divine angelic assistance to come out of your afflictions. God sent his angels through dreams to tell Joseph the tactics and strategies of deceiving the enemy and escaping their evil dragnets.
- The enemy is wicked, callous and murderous. Herod slaughtered thousands of children just because he was targeting one person. The enemy does not mind pulling down the roof just to achieve his aim of destroying your life.
- You must be faster and smarter than the enemy. If you are a Christian that does not believe in commanding your spiritual enemies to die then the enemy would killed you in your ignorance. And by the time you are in the grave, it would be too late to command these enemies to die. Herod wanted to kill Jesus, but Jesus parents were faster and smarter got Herod dead through divine help, before he could got to them.
- Herod had to die before Jesus could start his ministry. Some of the powers that are attacking you are unrepentant, and it is needless interceding for them for a change of heart. The only solution is to issue them a death certificate. Those seeking your life must die like Herod before you can process your procession.
I will start to conclude this message by saying that there are two sides of God. God blesses, yet he curses. God saves, yet he kills. God is merciful, yet he could be angry. God is peace, yet a Warrior. Exodus 15:3 describes him as “A man of War”. God commands goodness and mercy, yet the Bible says he is the person that created the destroyer to cause havoc. God created Heaven as a place of everlasting bliss for the righteous, yet he created Hell as a place of everlasting torment for the stubborn and rebellious. Why are you therefore afraid to pronounce judgment on your enemies?
Micah 7 vs. 6: A man’s enemies are the men of his own house
Some one must die before you can manifest? The Bible says the nation, peoples, or person behind your affliction is in the immediate or extended neighborhood, or family. But it may not be important who the power or person is, and neither is it your duty to trace the source of the evil powers attacking you. Leave that for the Holy Spirit. The only thing God requests from you are your willingness and readiness to cry for judgment to be executed on your enemies. And if you carefully study the Bible, you will discover that God never intervened to deliver any person or nation, unless there is a cry for deliverance.
The first born of the Egyptians and their beasts had to die as a means of divine judgment on the idolatrous nation that were oppressing the people ofIsrael. Pharaoh had to die before Moses and his people could proceed to the Promised Land.
The accompanying Egyptians, the horse men and chariots had to die before God’s people the Israelites could be freed from their stubborn pursuit. Goliath had his head chop off by David before the Israelites could overcome the arrogance of the Philistines. Saul had to die before David could ascend to the throne. Herod had to die before Jesus could start the ministry.
Do you want the troublers of your life to die, just life the story of the brethren narrated in the beginning of this write up? Before the powers troubling you life can die; you must have a relationship with the only power that can cause them to die.
And that power is Jesus who had been given a name above every other name. The first step you need to take is to surrender you life to him, and live a Christian life rooted in holiness and righteousness. Fellowship and serve God in a local Bible believing church, and communicate with the Holy Spirit through prayers and by reading the word of God.
The next step you need to take is to cry to God for judgment on these stubborn powers troubling your life. The prayers below are a guide.
- Every Egypt like problem troubling my life sink into the Red sea, and rise no more in Jesus name.
- You human powers behind my problems be removed from the face of the earth now in Jesus name.
- Every power that has vowed that he will not live to see me prosper, why are you still alive? Receive your death certificate now in Jesus name.
- Power manipulating and blocking my progress, receive the Judgment of God now.
- Every power planning to pursue me to the grave, die now in Jesus name
- Fierce judgement of God fall upon the Herods of my life now in Jesus name