Save the World ministry
Hebrew 5:12: “for when for the time ye ought to be teacher ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principle of the oracles of God; and become such as have need of milk and not of strong meat.”
Jesus expects each believer to grow to the level where he can teach others. In many of the Epistles, the believer is encouraged to grow in grace and in the knowledge of Christ (2 Peter 3:18). When a believer refuses to grow, he remains a spiritual babe who is unskilful in the WORD. Such baby Christians needs milk and not strong meat.
When we as believers, begin to apply the truth we know in our lives, we will begin to grow our knowledge of Christ will also increase. Paul encourages the believer to be “rooted and built up in Him” (Col. 2:7). As believers, we draw our nutrient from Him, i.e. Jesus Christ
As you pray these prayer points for spiritual growth, the Holy Spirit will draw you into a deeper and fulfilling relationship with Christ.
Phil. 3:10, 14: that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his suffering , being made conformable unto his death ….. I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Make this confession to establish your identity in Christ Jesus.
I am a branch in the vine; Jesus Christ is the vine because I abide in Him. I am full of the fruit of the spirit. I am full of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Because the grace of God is upon my life as the light of His glory, I am full of divine favour; I am a partaker of all heaven spiritual blessings.
1. Let God inject into me spiritual vitamins that will clear my vision and strengthen its clarity, in the name of Jesus
2. Lord God, inject into me divine immunity that will always kill spiritual germs and evil deposits in me.
3. Lord God, inject into me the spiritual energy that will make me tirelessly with You.
4. Lord God, feed me with the food of the champions
5. Lord God, boost my energy to run the race set before me.
6. I receive the comforting and power in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
7. I receive the unsearchable wisdom in the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus
8. I take the shield to quench every fiery dart of the enemy, in the name of Jesus
9. I run into the name of the Lord which is a strong tower and I am safe, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father Lord, always make me drink from your everlasting well of Joy, in the name of Jesus.
11. Thank God for the new spiritual height He has filed you to.