Deliverance prayers from family troubles
SPEAK WOE UNTO EVIL MOUNTAINS
Confession Psalm 27:1-3: the Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall i fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall i be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will be confident.
1. Terminator of my father’s house, die in the name of Jesus
2. I dismantle every blockage in the dream, in the name of Jesus
3. Every satanic bank manager, die in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power strengthening my enemy is destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5. I terminate every appointment of the spirit of backwardness in the name of Jesus
6. Spirit of spiritual slumber, die in the name of Jesus
7. Let all strange fire prepared against my life be quenched, in the name of Jesus
8. Every tongue issuing destruction against me be condemned in the name of Jesus
9. Let all the troublers of my life be disbanded and confused in the name of Jesus
10. Let all strange hands that have touched my blood be neutralised, in the name of Jesus.